- If you purchased your ticket using a travel agent (including online agencies such as Expedia, Travelocity, etc.), contact the travel agent for refund information.
- If you have an electronic tickets purchased on usairways.com, manage your reservations online or call 800-428-4322.
- If you purchased your ticket using a credit card, we will credit the card you used to purchase the original ticket.
- If you purchased a paper ticket through US Airways, either use our postal address to mail in your refund or return the ticket to any US Airways airport or ticketing location.
- To make a status inquiry about your refund, call 800-428-4322.
4000 East Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Attention: Passenger refunds
- Changes are subject to a fee, and if applicable, any difference in fares. Your new itinerary will be priced at the lowest available published fare at the time of change, which may result in a fare increase.
- Non-refundable tickets have no residual value. Once the value of a non-refundable ticket has been applied towards the purchase of a new ticket, the original ticket is considered used and any remaining value may not be applied to the purchase of an additional ticket nor may the remaining value be applied towards the change fee.
- If you have a paper ticket, please see an agent at the airport or contact your travel agent to make a change.
- If you have an electronic ticket, call 800-428-4322 or your travel agent to make a change.